Revised Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC for Multi Tasking Staff in DGQA
Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staffs have been revised for the posts of, MTS(Office), MTS(Security), MTS(Sanitary), MTS(Horticulture), MTS (Barber) and MTS (Nursing) except Senior MTS(Office) in DGQA Organisation. DGQA Order:-
27 Mar 2014
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
REVISED RECRUITMENT RULES AFTER 6TH CPC FOR THE POSTS OF MTS(OFFICE), MTS(SECURITY), MTS(SANITARY), MTS(HORTICULTURE) AND MTS (BARBER) IN DGQA ORGANISATION PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA ON 01 Feb 2014 VIDE SRO 02 DATED 11 Dec 2013
1. Reference further our note No. A/86320/RR/MTS/DGQAJAdm-10 dated 14 Aug 2012
2. The Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC of Multi-Tasking Staffs were published in the Gazette of India on 09 Jun 2012 vide SRO 39 dt 31 Mar 2012. Now, these Recruitment Rules have been revised for the posts of, MTS(Office), MTS(Security), MTS(Sanitary), MTS(Horticulture), MTS (Barber) and MTS (Nursing) except Senior MTS(Office) in DGQA Organisation and published in the Gazette of India on 01 Feb 2014 vide SRO 02 dated 11 Dec 2013. A copy of the same is forwarded herewith for posting on DGQA website.
3. The copy of these Recruitment Rules may be downloaded from DGQA website No. www.dgqadefence.gov.in.
Encls : As above.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Railway Board Notification with Revised Pay Matrix Table – Gazette Notification
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- Notification on amendment to the Railway Services (Pension) Rules, 1993
- Gazette Notification – Amendment in Rule-5 of Civilian Defence Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008 – Revised pay structure of ancillary staff of RPF/RPSF – Railway Board Orders
- Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services and posts) Amendment Rules, 2014.
- DOPT: Review of Recruitment Rules – regarding
- Uploading of Court Verdict Regarding Payment of HRA to Civilian Employees of DGQA