Latest Central Government Employees News
No.1/ 20(5) / 2019-LS-II
Government of India
Ministry of Labour & Employment
Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner(C)
In exercise of the powers conferred by the Central Government Vide Notification No. S.0.190(E) dated 19th January, 20 17 of the Ministry of Labour & Employment, the undersigned hereby revise the rates of Variable Dearness Allowance on the basis of the average consumer price index number for the preceding period of six month ending on 30.06.2020 reaching 329.16 from 324 (Base 2001-100) and thereby resulting in an increase of 5.16 points for Industrial workers and direct that this order shall come into force w.e.f. 01.10.2020.
RATES OF V.D.A.FOR EMPLOYEES EMPLOYED IN “Employment of Sweeping and Cleaning excluding activities prohibited under the Employment of Manual Scavengers and Construction of Dry Latrines (Prohibition) Act, 1993″.
|AREA||RATES OF V.D.A. PER DAY (IN RS.)|
Therefore, the minimum rates of wages showing the basic rates and Variable Dearness Allowance payable w.e.f 01.10.2020 shall be as under :-
RATES OF WAGES PLUS V.D.A. PER DAY
The VDA has been rounded off to the next higher rupee as per the decision of the Minimum Wages Advisory Board.
The classification of workers under different categories will be same as in Part-I of the notification, whereas classification of cities will be same as in the Part-II of the notification dated 19th January, 2017. The present classification of cities into areas A, B & C is enclosed at Annexure I for ready reference.
Chief Labour Commissioner(C)
As per list attached.
Related to Your Search:
- Variable Dearness Allowance – Minimum Wages effect from 1.4.2019 – Chief Labour Commissioner (Central) Orders
- Revised Variable Dearness Allowance payable w.e.f 01.04.2020 to employees employed in WATCH AND WARD (without arms)
- Revised Minimum Wages & VDA w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Agriculture – Highly Skilled, Semi-skilled, Unskilled, Supervisory/Clerical
- Revisions to the VDA Minimum Wages for Watch and Ward Duties with and without Weapons, effective April1, 2021
- Variable Dearness Allowance to Agriculture Employees from Oct 2018
- Revision of minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.04.2016
- Govt hikes variable DA 2021 for Central Government Employees – Rates of wages VDA
- Payment of Minimum Wages to Contract/Casual Employees
- Minimum rates of wages and variable dearness allowance w.e.f. 01.10.2017: Railway Board Order RBE No. 178/2017