Revised incentive for acquiring higher qualifications in the 7th CPC Scenario
Government of India (Bharat Sarkar)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
New Delhi, dt. 27.11.2019
The General Managers/CAOs,
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
COFMOW, New Delhi.
The Director Generals,
Sub: Incentives for acquiring higher educational qualifications
Ref: Board’s letter of even number dated 08.07.2019.
In supersession of Board’s instructions issued on the above subject including vide letter of even number dated 08.07.2019, a copy of DoPT’s O.M. No.1/5/2017-Estt (Pay-I) dated 15.03.2019 regarding revised incentive for acquiring higher qualifications is enclosed for information and guidance. Addendum with respect to para 6 of aforementioned DoPT O.M. dated 15.03.2019 shall be issued by Board in due course.
2. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways
3. Hindi version will follow.
End: As above.
Dy. Director, Estt (Trg)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT : Incentive for acquiring fresh higher qualifications, in the 7th CPC Scenario
- Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications
- Dopt issued orders on grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualifications
- Acquiring of requisite qualifications by Trainees in -IS Pay Band and others
- Minimum qualifications for recruitment / promotion of teachers for classes I to VIII in Railway Schools – Railway Board Orders
- Railways – Remuneration to Railway Officers acting as Arbitrators
- Railway Board constitutes committee for revision of Incentive Bonus
- Out-of-Turn Promotions (OTP) to outstanding Sportspersons on sports accounts for representing India in Olympic games
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.