Revised Forms for Disability Certificates – Reservation for Persons with Disabilities
No.3603 5/1 /2012-Estt.(Res)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 29th November, 2013
Sub: Reservation for Persons with Disabilities-revised forms for Disability Certificates.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. No. 36035/3/2004-Estt.(Res) dated 29.12.2005 circulating consolidated instructions relating to Reservation for the Persons with Disabilities.
2. Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment vide their Notification No. G.S.R. 2 (E) dated 30.12.2009 has issued rules to amend the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996. Rules 3 to 6 (Chapter II) Of the said Notification dated 30.12.2009 have prescribed various Forms of Disability Certificate.
3. Keeping in view the amended Rules for Disability Certificates issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment vide Notification dated 30.12.2009, paras 9, 10 and 11 of this Department’s O.M. No. 36035/3/2004-Est(Res) dated 29.12.2005 relating to issue of Disability Certificate stands withdrawn.
4. All the Ministries/Departments are now requested to comply with the instructions contained in Rules 3 to 6 of Chapter II relating to Disability Certificate as per Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment’s Notification No. G.S.R. 2 (E) dated 30 ,12.2009 (copy enclosed for ready reference).
5. All the Ministries/Department are also requested to bring the above instructions to the notice of all k pointing authorities under their control.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Identification of jobs/posts for persons with Disabilities- review thereof.
- Welfare Measures for Persons with Disabilities
- List of Posts Identified Suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – PIB
- Reservation to Disabled Persons
- Eligibility Condition for Differently abled
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities — Dopt Orders
- 3% Reservation in Allotment of Land to Physically Handicapped
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) for recruitment from open market – List of posts identified suitable for them- regarding.
- Divyangjan – List of posts for people with benchmark disabilities identified to be reserved