Retirement age of KV Teachers – Enhancement of retirement age was not agreed in JCM Meeting held on 18.10.2012
One of the major demand submitted by the associations of KV Employees to discuss in the JCM Meetings to enhance the retirement age at par with the retirement age of University teachers…
The point has been discussed in the JCM meeting which was held on 18th October 2012, after detailed deliberation on the matter from both sides the Chairperson decided that no parity can be held between the University Teachers and KV Teachers as well. Also it cannot be compared with other State Government teaching employees. Hence, the demand of association does not appear to be acceptable.
The matter discussed at length in the last JCM but was not agreed hence stands dropped.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers
- UGC Committee on 7th Pay Committee to hike salaries of Teaching Staff: College, university teachers plan protests
- University teachers are not allowed to take more than 300 days of paid leave
- JCM Meeting of KVS : Introduction of 5 days week in KVS
- UGC: Pay panel hike for 20%
- Action Taken Report on the minutes of the 27th SCOVA meeting held on 13.10.2015 and Fresh Agenda Items to be discussed in 28th SCOVA meeting
- AIRF publishes outcome of meeting held with the Chairman, Railway Board
- IBA – UFBU meeting on 16th April 2015 – AIBEA Report
- 7th CPC Arrears: 30% of Arrears for Non-Teaching Staff of Central Universities