Retirement Age of KV Employees – Discontinuation of 2 Years Extension in Service
Amendment to Article 51 of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Education Code
“Two years extension in service shall be granted to National Awardee teachers on year to year basis subject to physical fitness end mental alertness”
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,
Date: 20.03 2019
Subject: Amendment in Article 51 Of Education Code for Kendriya Vidyalayas – reg.
The Board of Governors of KVS in its meeting held on has approved discontinuation of 2 yeas extension in service being provided to National Awardee Teachers after attaining the age of Superannuation. This was decided by the MHRD & conveyed vide its letter No.F.3-26/201B-UT-2 dated 07.12.2018. However, services of these teachers Will be utilized by the KVS on contractual basis against clear vacancy. No proposal should be forwarded to KVS (HQ) in this regard henceforth.
In compliance with the decisior of BOG, KVS the existing and amended provision of Article 51 of Education Code be read as under:-
Existing Article 51 – Age of Retirement
Every employee of the Sangathan shall retire in the afternoon of the last day of the month in which he attains the age of sixty (60) years, except those Who are born on the last day of the month who shall retire on the day of the previous month. Two years extension in service shall be granted to National Awardee teachers on year to year basis subject to physical fitness end mental alertness.
Amended Article 51 – Age of Retirement
Every employee of the Sangathan shall retire in the afternoon of the last day of the month in which he attains the age of sixty (60) years, except those who are born on the 1st day of the month Who shall retire on the last day of the previous month.
The above amendment shall Come into force with immediate effect.
Additional Commissioner (Admn.)
- The Deputy Commissioner, KVS, All regicnal offices, They are requested to circulate the said Office Memorandum to all the Kendriya Vidyalayas under their Jurisdiction.
- The Director, KVS, All ZIETs.
- All officers and Sections in KVS(HQ) New Delhi
- All recognized Associations.
- The Deputy Commissioner (EDP) for information. He is requested to upload the said Memorandum on the website of KVS.
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS Orders – Examination of membership for the proposed association “Kendriya Vidyalaya Democratic Teacher’s Association” (KVDTA) + reg.
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- KVS – National Award to Teachers-Initiation of Selection process
- Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to recruit 5,000 teachers
- Working Hours of KV Teachers – KVS Order
- KVS Orders 2013 : Appointment of Teachers on Contractual Basis in KV Schools reg.
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012