Retirement age of Central Government Staffs
Whether the Government proposes to increase the age of retirement of Government employees from 60 to 65..? and
Whether various Departments of the Government has fixed different age limits for the purpose of retirement..?
The Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Shri.V.Narayanasamy said in a written reply to the Lok Sabha on 5th December 2012 as follows…
“There is no such proposal at present. As per Fundamental Rule 56, except as otherwise provided in the Rule, every Government Servant shall retire from service on attaining the age of 60 years”.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 – Again denied in Parliament
- Age limit of Retirement in Central Government Services – What says FR56..?
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- Retirement of Government Employees on 31st March 2020 – DoPT Orders 2020
- Voluntary Retirement: Fundamental (First Amendment) Rules, 2014
- Voluntary retirement under FR 56(k), etc. and amendment of Rules.
- Premature Retirement – Right to retired Government officials prematurely
- Retirement Age: No Proposal To Raise for Central Government Employees
- Review of performance of public servants