Retirement age for Maharashtra government doctors raised to 60
Mumbai: Maharashtra government today decided to increase the retirement age for government doctors under the medical and health services group ‘A’ category in the state to 60, from 58.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the state Cabinet, chaired by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis here.
The decision will be implemented with retrospective effect from May 31, an official said after the Cabinet meeting.
Government doctors holding post graduate diplomas and degrees will be given special increments to ensure availability of sufficient human resources to provide health services.
The Cabinet also approved a proposal to amend the lacunae in the Transplantation of Human Organs Act (1994), and increase quantum of punishment for crimes pertaining to human organ transplants.
The Cabinet also approved a draft of the Maharashtra Acupuncture Treatment Act-2015. This will help in better coordination of acupuncture treatment.
At the meeting, it was decided to shortlist three backward cooperative ginning mills for financial assistance under the 12th Five Year Plan.
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet approves the Retirement Age of Doctors increased to 65 years
- Cabinet approves Strengthening of teaching, patient / clinical care and public health programme implementation – Shifting of more experienced doctors belonging to Central Government and Central government entities to teaching / clinical /Public Health Programme implementation activities
- Approval of Curie Manavata Cancer Centre (Nashik, Maharashtra) for treatment of CG Employees under CS(MA)Rules
- Decision of the Cabinet for enhancement of age of superannuation of Dental Doctors under Ministry of Railway
- Retirement Age 65 for General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Grade doctors
- Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years
- Enhancement of Retirement Age for Dental Doctors
- Cabinet approves enhancement of age of superannuation of Non-Teaching, Public Health Specialists and General Duty Medical Officers sub-cadre of Central Health Service to 65 years
- Proposals of Retirement age 62 and 50% DA Merger..?