Retirement age 65 – Retirement age of Lecturers of NCERT to 65 years
The above question was asked in Parliament on 14th August and the concerned ministry has replied that “the retirement age for all the employees of the Kendriya Vidyalayas Sangathan (KVS) and the Navodaya Vidyalayas Samithi (NVS), including the teaching staff, is 60 years.
The age of retirement for the teaching faculty in the centrally funded Higher and Technical institutes was enhanced from 62 to 65 years vide an Order issued by Department of Higher Education in March, 2007.
These orders are applicable to the teachers, who are actually engaged in teaching classes/courses/programmes of study in such institutions. At present, no proposal to enhance the retirement age of lecturers of the National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) to 65 years is under the consideration of this Ministry.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age 62 : Enhancement of superannuation retirement age of KV teachers
- Retirement age of faculty doctors from 65 to 70 years
- Kendriya Vidyalayas: Remuneration to German language enhanced (Foreign Language Contractual Teachers engaged in Kendriya Vidyalayas)
- Cabinet approves reservation in Teachers Cadre Ordinance, 2019
- Kendriya Vidyalayas set to switch to 5-day week for primary classes
- 20% teachers posts vacant in higher educational institutions
- Teaching of Foreign Languages in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- Kendriya Vidyalayas – Details of KV’s – Minister answered in Parliament
- Retirement age of KV Teachers – Enhancement of retirement age was not agreed in JCM Meeting held on 18.10.2012