Retirement Age 62 – Prime Minister likely to declare on his Independence Day speech
According to the media report, important and controversial announcement may be declared on 15th August, 2013 by the Prime Minister in his Independence Day speech. As reported in the media, the nodal department of Central Government, Dopt has finalized the draft proposal in this matter last week.
All central government employees including the employees of state government are expecting the announcement eagerly..!
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement age at 62 – No announcement reg this in today’s Independence PM’s address speech
- Narendra Modi likes to communicate his Independence Day speech directly to Central Govt Employees by mail and messages.
- Cabinet may approve DA (Dearness Allowance) this week
- Expected DA: Expected announcement of DA of 10% in September 2013
- Dopt Minister replied in Parliament about 5 Day Week for Central government offices
- 7th Pay Commission announced – Focus on 7th CPC
- Government not to allow defence representatives in pay panel, say sources
- Retirement Age 62 – Proposal for raising Retirement Age to 62 waits for Cabinet Nod
- Dearness Allowance announcement before Diwali ?