Latest DoPT Orders 2023
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
the 13th January, 2023
Sub: Inviting applications from the retired Staff Car Driver (SCD) of Central Govt./ State Govt./ Ex-service men/ Para-Military Forces ete. for rendering their services as SCD in Department of Personnel & Training- reg.
It is proposed to engage retired Staff Car Driver (SCD) of Central Govt./State Govt/ Ex-service men/ Para-Military Forces etc. to render their services as SCD in DoPT initially for 1 year (can
be extended further) against the vacant posts in these grades as per details given below:
- Name of the Post. – Red, Staff Car Driver (SCD)
- Total number of vacancies – 04*
[*no. of vacancies may increase/decrease as per the requirement)
- Period of engagement – 1 year from date of hiring (can be extended for further periods)
- Job Location – North Block (Central Secretariat) OR Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market OR Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
- Eligibility Criterion – Officials retired as Staff Car Driver (SCD)
- Age Eligibility –
- (i) Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars: and
- (ii) Should be less than 64 years.
- Experience –
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor- defects in vehicle):
- Experience of driving a motor car for at least five years; and
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board
- Remuneration – Last pay drawn minus pension plus TA in terms of D/o Expenditure’s OM No. 3-25/2020-E.INA dated 09.12.2020.
- Leave – 1.5 paid leave for every month.
- Working Hours –
- Normal Office timings from 9:00 AM to 5.30 PM.
- Marking Biometric Attendance is mandatory
- May also have to devote more time than usual to meet the exigencies of work.
- Terms of Engagement – The engagement will be on hire & fire basis which is purely dependent on their work performance and will be governed by D/o Expenditure’s OM No. 3-25/2020-E – IIIA dated 09.12.2020.
- How to apply – The applications (As per Annexure) in the prescribed format (complete in all respects) along with the requisite documents i.e. copy of PPO, Last Pay Certificate & Bank Details, Aadhaar Card & PAN Card may be sent to the following address:
The Under Secretary (Coord.-II) DOPT, Room No. 3,
North Block, New Delhi-110001 or email at: [email protected]
- Last date for receipt of application – 24.01.2023.
(Prem Kumar Mandal)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Download Inviting applications from the retired Staff Car Driver (SCD) of Central Govt./State Govt./Ex-secvice men/Para Military Forces etc. for rendering their services as SCD in Department of Personnel & Training PDF
Leave a Reply