Retention of/continuation in General Pool Residential Accommodation(GPRA) to an allottee on Technical Resignation from Central Government Service – Directorate of Estates Order
Government of India
Ministry of Urban Development
Directorate of Estates
Dated the 9th July, 2014
Subject:- Retention of/continuation in General Pool Residential Accommodation(GPRA) to an allottee on Technical Resignation from Central Government Service.
There have been requests from various quarters regarding guidelines in case of retention of/continuation in General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) by an allottee on technical resignation from Central Government Service. The issue has been considered in this Ministry and it has been decided by the competent authority that an allottee, working in an eligible office of GPRA, when technically resigns, from Central Government Service on his appointment to ineligible Central Government or State Government office in the same station or outside station, technical resignation may be treated at par with transfer. Cancellation and retention of GPRA may be regulated as per existing rules governing transfer. Further, if the new office of the allottee, who technically resigns, is an eligible office for GPRA in the same station, his/her existing allotment shall be regularized after he/she applies for it by filling up DE-II form of this Directorate.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Facility of concessional retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation at the last place of posting to Central Government employees transferred to NER, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and to the State of J&K
- Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Retention of GPRA by CGE & AIS Officers posted to State of J&K – Extension upto 30.06.2015
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD
- Amendment in the provisions for retention/allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation on re-appointment in an eligible Central Government Office or fresh appointment/re-appointment in Statutory/autonomous/quasi-judicial bodies etc.
- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting