Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendations of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding.
FAX / Speed Post
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K.Bose Road, Kolkata – 700001
Date : 21/02/2013
The Accounts Officer (Fys)
Sub : Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendations of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding.
OFB, Kolkata vide letter No.01/CR/A/I/Vol.IV/658 dated 28/01/2013 intimated that your office has returned the pay fixation proposal of the IEs who have got promotions on 01.01.2006 (Sunday), due to implementation of MoD letter No.11(5)/2009-D (Civ-I) dtd 14-06-2010 issued on cadre restructuring of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment, with audit remarks that granting of promotion on Sunday/holiday is not in order.
The matter has been examined at this end it is pointed that ibid MoD order dated 14.06.2010 extended financial benefit w.e.f.01.01.2006 i.e. the cut-off date from which the financial benefit for promotion, due to cadre restructuring, on a non-functional manner should be admitted. Hence, in the instant case the financial benefit needs to be given from 01.01.2006 if the individual is on duty on 02.01.2006 and his next increment is to be provided w.e.f.1.7.2006. However, if the incumbent is on regular leave on 02.01.2006, the benefit of promotion cannot be given w.e.f. 1.1.2006 but benefit of promotion may be allowed from the date of actual resumption of duty on or after 3.1.2006. In such cases, next increment cannot be provided to them w.e.f.1.7.2006, if not opted for final fixation from the date of drawl of increment in the lower pay.
Asst. Controller of Accounts (Fys)
Related to Your Search:
- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding
- Restructuring of cadre of artisan staff in Defence Establishments in 6th CPC modification of recommendations of CPC
- Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishments in Modification of Recommendations of 6th CPC
- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment clarification on 01/01/2013
- Proposed model for promotion of Master Craftsman and Chargeman in Defence Ordnance Establishments
- INDWF writes to Chairman of OFB regarding implementation of restructuring to the employees of Industrial Cadre
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
- BPMS – Restructuring of Cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishments: Implementation in Coast Guard Organization