Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment clarification on 01/01/2013
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (FYS)
10-A, S.K.BOSE ROAD, KOLKATA- 700001
Sub: – Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC- clarification regarding
While implementing this office earlier circular, as issued vide this office even No. dated 05.12.2012, one of our Br. AOs has raised the following doubts for clarification:-
(a) Whether bill of Un-availed Leave salary in respect of MCMs who are in receipt of MACP-III upto 2012, at the time of their retirement, will be kept in abeyance till such time necessary clarification is issued from this end.
(b) Which Grade Pay (Rs. 4200/- or Rs. 4600/-) will be taken into account for calculation of un-availed Leave salary.
The above doubts have been examined and it is decided to restrict the payment of terminal benefit claims including leave salary etc. in respect of the retirees/ death cases taking into account grade pay of Rs.4200/- and not the grade pay of Rs.4600/-, in respect of MCMs who are in receipt of 3rd MACP upgradation in the grade pay of Rs. 4600/- till such time necessary clarification is received from MoD.
In case Govt. agrees to higher Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- to such MCMs, the arrears for such terminal benefit may be paid to them separately.
Related to Your Search:
- Clarification Orders on the payment of terminal benefits and leave salary to MCM in Ordnance Establishments
- Restructuring of cadre of Artisan Staff in Defence Establishment in modification of recommendation of 6th CPC – Clarification regarding
- Dopt issued orders regarding the Leave Encashment alognwith LTC
- Whether encashment of leave is permitted after LTC is benefited for Central Govt Employees?
- Paternity Leave (PL) for Railway Employees
- Clarification on the admissibility of House Rent Allowance (HRA) during the Child Care Leave (CCL) – Reg.
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC – Clarification issued by Dopt
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- CHILD CARE LEAVE : DOPT and FINMIN ORDERS