Restricted Holiday(R.H.) on the occasion of the Maha Shivratri to be observed on 17th February, 2015 – Dopt Orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 10th July, 2014
Subject: Restricted Holiday (R.H.) on the occasion of the Maha Shivratri to be observed on 17th February, 2015
The festival of Maha Shivratri falls during the year 2015 A.D. on 17th February, 2015 (28 Magha, 1936 Saka Era, Tuesday). Inadvertently, this was not included in the list at Annexure-II of this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 6-6-2014, under the heading “List of Restricted Holidays during the year 2015 for Administrative Offices of Central Government Located at Delhi/New Delhi”. The Annexure-II now stands amended to this extent.
2. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary (JCA)
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders : Restricted Holiday (R.H) on the occasion of the birthday of Shri Guru Gobind Singh to be observed 28th December, 2014
- Restricted Holidays on account of Basant Panchmi/Sri Panchmi on 26th January 2023 Thursday
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019- Corrigendum
- CGDA Orders : Holiday to be observed in Central Government offices during the year 2014.
- Pongal Holiday is not in the List of Compulsory Holidays 2017
- Restricted Holiday List 2019: Occasion of Birthday of Guru Gobind Singh in place of Lohri to be observed on 13/01/2019 – DoPT OM
- Central Government Calendar 2015 for Delhi/New Delhi with list of Closed/Gazetted & Restricted Holidays
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2014 – Dopt order
- Maha Shivaratri Holiday For Central Government Employees – Amendment to Holidays for the year 2020.