PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, Dated the 30th June, 2016.
It is announced for general information that during the year 2016-17, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.1% (Eight point one per cent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2016 to 30th September, 2016. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2016. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The India Ordinance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordinance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of India.
Related to Your Search:
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- GPF Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds 2017, w.e.f. 1st January, 2017
- GPF and similar funds Interest Rate – 8% (Eight percent) w.e.f. 1st January, 2019 to 31st March, 2019
- GPF Interest rate from 1st April 2018 (7.6%)
- General Provident Fund interest rate of 7.9% (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st October, 2019 to 31st December
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- Interest Rate for General Provident Fund – Finmin Orders
- General Provident Fund (GPF) Interest Rate from January 2018 to March 2018
- General Provident Fund Interest Rate for 1st April to 30th June 2017 – Finmin Orders