Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Suggestions ; if any, from all concerned including general public
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 20th June, 2017
Sub: Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – Suggestions; if any, from all concerned including general public.
The undersigned is directed to enclose a copy of draft instructions bringing them in line with THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, 2016 with regard to reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities in the posts/services Under the Central Government.
2. The issue of reservation in promotion for persons with Disabilities is sub-judice in various cases in the Hon’ble Supreme Court including Civil Appeal No.1567/2017 titled Siddaraju Vs State of Karnataka & Ors and Review Petition (C) No.36/2017 tagged with it.
3.It is requested that the draft instructions may be examined and suggestions, if any, may be sent to this Department within 15 days of the issue of this Office Memorandum through e-mail only at q.sreenivasannic.in and debabrata.d13nic.in
Under Secretary to the Govt.of India
Related to Your Search:
- Reservation in promotion to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) – DoPT
- Reservation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) in promotions in various grades of CSS
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities — Dopt Orders
- FAQ on reservations for disabled persons in Central Government posts / services
- Promotions in various CSSS grades are reserved for persons with benchmark disabilities (PwBDs)
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Exemption from payment of examination fee and application fee in respect of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- THE DRAFT RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES BILL, 2012
- Guidelines for providing certain facilities in respect of persons with disabilities for efficient performance of their duties
- List of Posts Identified Suitable for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – PIB