Representation from Government servant on service matters-reg
Office of the Controller of General of Accounts
Ulan Batar Raod, Palam, Delhi Cant-110010
Dated : 30.05.2017
Subject: Representation from Government servant on service matters-reg.
Reference: This HQrs letter bearing No. AN/XIII / 13700(435)/2015 dated 02.09.2015.
It has been observed that certain Government servants are representing directly or through their relatives etc. on service matters to the Prime Minister, Minister, Secretary and other higher authorities.
2. As per existing instructions, wherever, in any matter connected with his service rights or conditions, a Government servant wishes to press a claim or to seek redressal of a grievance, the proper course for him is to address his immediate official superior, or Head of his office, or such other authority at the appropriate level who is competent to deal with the matter in the organization. Suitable guidelines in the matter have already been issued vide HQrs Office letter cited under reference. (Copy attached)
3. Therefore, it is reiterated that as per DOP&T OM bearing No.11013 / 08 / 2013-Estt. (A-III) dated 31.08.2015 “Such submission of representations directly to other authorities by-passing the prescribed channel of communication, has to be viewed seriously and appropriate disciplinary action should be taken against those who violate these instructions. This can rightly be treated as an unbecoming conduct attracting the provisions of Rule 3(1) (iii) of the CCS (Conduct) Rules,1964. It is clarified that this would include all forms of communication including through e-mails or public grievances portal etc.”
4.In view of above all concerned authorities are requested to bring the existing instructions/rules to the notice of all concerned for compliance.
This issues with the approval of the CVO.
Source : CGDA
Related to Your Search:
- Representation from Government servant on service matters – reiteration of instructions – regarding
- Refusal on bringing any political or external influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- Central government employees representation on their service matters – CGA
- Prohibition on bringing any political or outside influence by Government servant or by their close relatives in respect of service matters
- Central Government Employees Get A Warning: ‘Face Action If You Complain To The Prime Minister’
- DOPT Order – Representation from Government employee on service matters
- Committee to Review Representation for Compulsory Retirement
- Clarification of the Definition of Members of Family in the context of Rule 4 regarding
- Exemption of Railways from National Pension System (NPS) as recommended by the Honable Railway Ministers- representation from NFIR