Repairing/Renovation of Nizam Palace Guest House, Kolkata – reg.
Sh. PP. Bandopadhyay,
Kolkata — 700 069
Subject: Repairing/Renovation of Nizam Palace Guest House, Kolkata – reg.
It has been decided at the competent level to get the entire Nizam Palace Guest House, Kolkata renovated. For this purpose, the entire Guest House building is required to be handed over to the Central Public Works Department for carrying out necessary repairs and renovation with effect from 01.04.2013.
2. You are therefore requested to stop booking both off line and online of the Guest House Accommodation in the Central Government Officers’ Guest House at Nizam Palace, Kolkata from 01.04.2013 onwards and also to issue notices to the present occupants to vacate room/suites and hand over the vacant possession of the same to the CPWD/Estate Manager, Kolkata.
3. This may kindly be treated as the MOST URGENT.
Related to Your Search:
- Temporary stoppage of allotment of Visveswaryia Central Government Guest / House / Touring Offìcer’s Hostel at Bangalore – Directorate of Estates Orders 2013
- Request for not booking rooms in holiday home at Goa
- Holiday Homes Online Booking : Acceptance and depositing of Bank Draft/Pay Order in the Government account on account of booking charges of holiday homes by different Booking Authorities
- Directorate of Estates Order 2013 : Re-opening of booking of room no. SIXTEEN-16 of holiday home at Nainital – Khurpatal
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of Guest House at Bangalore is stopped temporarily
- CPWD Holiday Home List
- Central Government Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel – Online guest accommodation booking system
- Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostels under Ministry of Urban Development (Directorate of Estates and CPWD)
- Closure of booking of Rooms of all the Holiday Homes due to COVID-19 DoE