CGHS Orders 2013 : Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS, Delhi with immediate effect.
No: S.1107824/2013/CGHS(hEC) /CGHS(P)
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Maulana Azad Road, Nirman Bhawan
New Delhi 110 108 dated the April 5th, 2013
Subject: Removal of Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063 – regarding.
With reference to the above mentioned subject the undersigned is to draw attention to No S 11011/23/2009/CGHS DII / Hospital Cell (part I) dated 7.10.2010 vide which Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi was empanelled under CGHS, Delhi and to state that Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi has conveyed its unwillingness to continue its empanelment under CGHS. The matter has been examined by this Ministry and it has been decided that Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi shall stand removed from the list of empanelled hospitals under CGHS, Delhi with immediate effect.
2. It is further stated that Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi shall however, complete the treatment of CGHS beneficiaries already admitted in the hospital for treatment at CGHS rates.
3. Action Cancer Hospital, H-2/FC-34, A-4, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi shall however,continue to be on CGHS panel.
This Office Memorandum comes into effect from the date of issue.
Under Secretary to Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders : Removal / Suspension of Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Max Super Specialty Hospital and Max Devki Heart & Vascular Institute, New Delhi – regarding
- Latest list of CGHS Hospitals in Bhubaneswar 2016
- Re-Conciliation Schedule for Empanelled Hospitals/Diagnostic Centres under CGHS Delhi/NCR
- Suspension of empanelment of ‘Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. from the list of AYUSH Hospitals/Centres empanelled under CGHS – reg.
- CGHS: Regarding extension of validity of empanelment of Bapu Nature Cure Hospital and Yogashram, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi under CGHS.
- Regarding empanelment of ‘Delhi Heart and Ling Institute, New Delhi’ under CGHS, Delhi
- CGHS: Empanelment of private hospitals (including dental clinics) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- List of Private Hospitals Removed from Empanelled under CGHS
- Arbitrary Rates for Medical Treatment by CGHS empanelled hospitals queried in Lok Sabha