Reminder of Life Certificates Submission
Submission of life certificates with additional information in November every year
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office
Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Cama Place
Subject: Submission of life certificates with additional information in November every year
Attention is invited to Para 6 of the notification No.CPAO/Tech/CFI/2012 of this office published in the leading newspaper on 21st October 2012 in which banks were instructed to update their master data based on the life certificates submitted by the Pensioners/family pensioners and forward the updated master data through the CPPC to CPAO. The additional information submitted may also be scanned and send through CPPC to CPAO.
These instructions were further retreated wide CPAO’s office memorandum dated 23rd Oct 2012 and 14th Jan 2013. But till date no bank has responded positively and not send the desired instruction in the prescribed in Para 6 of the notification dated 21.10.2012.
It is therefore, once again instructed to send the updated master data based on life certificates submitted by Pensioners/family pensioners and scanned copies of additional information to NIC cell of CPAO under intimation to Sr. AO, technical section at email address [email protected], so that the master data of CPAO can be updated.
The General Manager of CPPCs All Authorized Banks (As per list)
Related to Your Search:
- Central Govt Pensioners/Family Pensioners should submit Life Certificate to their respective banks
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- Additional Relief on death/disability of Central Government servants covered by NPS – CPAO Life Certificate
- Simplification of Pension Procedure – Submission of Life Certificate
- Aadhar based Digital Life Certificate (Jeevan Pramaan): CPAO O.M. Dated 20.03.2015
- Meeting with all Heads of CPPCs/Government Business Divisions to review the implementation of 7th CPC pension revision
- CPAO – Submission of Life Certificate by NPS-AR pensioner through Jeevan Pramaan
- Use of modified format of Life Certificate by all banks
- Transmission of e-PPO(PDF & XML) to the authorized banks in fresh pension cases