Reimbursement when Pensioners take treatment immediately after Retirement before getting CGHS Cards
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has now decided to clarify the matter as follows :-
(I) The treatment taken and expenditure Incurred thereon within the grace period of three months from the date of retirement will be allowed and expenditure reimbursable subject to the condition that the beneficiary has either obtained or applied for CGHS pensioner card with all documents and requisite CGHS subscription within one month of expiry of the grace period of three months.
(ii) It is further clarified that the expenditure on treatment taken after the grace period of three months from date of retirement will not be reimbursable unless the beneficiary has obtained a valid CGHS card or has applied for CGHS pensioner card with all documents and requisite CGHS subscription prior to taking such treatment.
Related to Your Search:
- Renewal of CGHS plastic cards In Delhi NCR – regarding.
- Facility for downloading of Index Card and Validity of CGHS Card
- Contribution for Life Time CGHS Card for Pensioners
- Procedure of Printing of CGHS Cards by CGHS Beneficiaries – CGHS Orders on 31.3.2016
- CGHS serving employees and pensioners CHECKLIST FOR ISSUE OF PERMISSION FOR HEARING AID DEVICE
- CGHS Orders : Procedure for Referral to Recognized hospitals – No. S-11011/6/96-CGHS (P) dated 11/7/1997
- Suspension of empanelment of Rockland Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi under CGHS
- Nomination Facility under CGHS for Claiming Medical Reimbursement in Event of Death of Principal CGHS Cardholder
- Renewal of CGHS Plastic Cards – reg.