Reimbursement of expenditure on account of acquiring driving license for Motor cars to Dispatch Rider / MTS
G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., O.M.No.35011/1/2014-Estt.(D), dated 19.03.2015
Subject: Reimbursement of expenditure on account of acquiring driving license for Motor cars to Dispatch Rider / MTS.
The undersigned is directed to say that a revised Model Recruitment Rules (RRs) for the post of staff car driver has been issued vide this Department OM No. AB-14017/10/2014-Estt (RR) dated 4.7.2014. Accordingly Ministries / Departments have been advised to review the existing rules to bring them in conformity with the model RRs. It may be observed from column 10 of the model RRs that the method of recruitment prescribed for filling up the post of staff car driver (ordinary grade) is “Deputation/absorption failing which by direct recruitment”. With regard to Deputation / Absorption following criteria has been prescribed:-
“From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Pay Band I Rs. 5200-20200 Grade pay Rs. 1800 in the same Ministry / Department who possess valid Driving License for Motor Cars on the basis of a Driving Test to assess the competence to drive Motor Cars failing which from officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 1800 in other Ministries / Department of the Central Government who fulfil the necessary qualifications as mentioned in column 7/’
2. To encourage filling up of the post of Staff Car Driver through the method of Deputation/Absorption of Despatch Rider and Group ‘C’ employees in Pay Band I with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-, it has been decided to reimburse the expenditure incurred on account of acquiring Driving Licence for Motor Cars to Despatch Riders (DR)/MTS subject to the condition that reimbursement is allowed to only such DRs/MTS who otherwise fulfil the criteria laid down in the RRs for appointment as Staff Car Drivers.
3. This issues with the concurrence of Department of Expenditure vide their OM FTS No. 16056/E.Coord-2015 dated 13th February, 2015.
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
- Recruitment to the post of Staff Car Driver in Ministry of Defence by Deputation or absorption or Re-employment basis
- Honorarium to MTS/Group ‘D’ officials – Revision of Rates
- Model Recruitment Rules for the Staff Car Driver category of posts —review regarding.
- Recruitment to the post of Despatch Rider in the Ministry of Defence by Deputation and Absorption and Re-employment basis
- FAQ on Honorarium – Dopt Orders on 1.4.2014
- Filling up one post of Staff Car Driver in the PFRDA on direct recruitment
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- Review of Model RRs for the Store Keeping staff category of posts