Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Satar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
No. AN/14/14114/III/ JCM/Briefcase
All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
Sub : Reimbursement of Briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department.
Sanction of the Ministry of Defence (Fin.) is hereby conveyed for revision of rates and entitlement for reimbursement of briefcase allowances to the Officers and Staff of DAD as follows. The revised rates/ entitlement will be effective from 01st June 2020:-
|Level of Officers/ Officials (Ministry)||Level of Officers/ Officials (DAD)||Level (7th CPC)||Rates (Rs.)|
|Secretary/ Special Secretary||CGDA||Level-17||10000/-|
|Addi. Secretary & equivalent||Addl. CGDA/ PCsDA/ PIFA and equivalent||Level-16/ 15||8000/-|
|Joint Secretary & equivalent||CsDA/ IFAs and equivalent||Level-14||6500/-|
|Director/ Dy. Secy./Sr. PPS & equivalent||Addl. CsDA/Jt. CsDA and equivalent||Level-13/ 12||5000/-|
|Under Secretary/ PPS & equivalent||DCsDA/ PPSs and equivalent||Level-11||4000/-|
|Desk Officer/ Section Officer & equivalent||ACsDA/ADs (OL)/Sr.AOs/AOs/ AAOs/SPSs and equivalent||Level-10-8||4000/-|
|Assistant Section Officer/ PA or equivalent||PS I Senior Translation Officer and equivalent Staff in the Grade pay Rs. 4600/- and above.||Level-7||3500/-|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) I Steno or equivalent with made pay Rs. 4200 and above.||Sr. Auditor/ DEO-C/ Steno-I/ Junior Translation Officer in the Grade pay Rs. 4200/- and above.||Level-6||3500/-|
2. The sanction is being conveyed within the existing budget and no additional allocation would be made on this account.
3. The officers/ staff entitled for Briefcase allowance can purchase briefcase/ office bag/ ladies purses of their own choice from any private/ public outlet. However, the reimbursement shall be restricted to the above mentioned ceiling limits.
Also read: Briefcase Allowance of 7th Pay commission
4. The reimbursement for briefcase allowance shall be made to the entitled officers/ staff on joining the Department or on completion of three years from the date of issue of earlier one.
(Rajeev Ranjan Kumar)
Dy. CGDA (AN)
Related to Your Search:
- CGDA – Reimbursement of briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department
- Briefcase Allowance of 7th Paycommission
- TA/DA entitlements of Non-officials of Committees/Boards/Panels etc
- Revised Monetary ceiling of briefcase/ladies purses for official purposes: Dept of Posts
- Information on House Rent Allowance
- 7th CPC: Revision of Entitlement of TA/DA to JCM Members
- Grant of revised rates of Bhutan Compensatory Allowance (BCA) in respect of DAD personnel posted in Project Dantak (Bhutan)
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence-guidelines
- CGDA Orders 2015 : Grant of CSD Canteen facilities to retired Defence Civilians