Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence – Guidelines regarding
Government of India
Ministry Of Finance
Department of Expenditure
(E. Coord. Branch)
North Block, New Delhi
Dated 3rd April 201B
Subject: Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence-guidelines regarding.
Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, vide order no.1 (24)/E.IIA/96 dated 13th September, 1996, had issued guidelines on the subject cited above It has been felt that these guidelines are dated and need to be updated. It has therefore, been decided that in place of the existing practice of getting monthly reimbursement of newspaper on production of newspaper bills, reimbursement for newspaper may be made at the rates mentioned below based on the certification given by the entitled officer:
|S. No||Level of Officers||Reimbursement to be made per
month (In Rs. )
|1.||Secretary / Secretary
|As per actuals|
|2.||Additional Secretary/ Additional Secretary equivalent||Rs.1100|
|3.||Joint Secretary / Joint Secretary equivalent||Rs.850|
|4.||Director / Deputy Secretary / Under Secretary Section Officer or
- A certificate as per the Annexure, to the effect that expenditure has been incurred on newspaper shall be provided by the officers on half yearly basis to the office for reimbursement.
- This issues in supersession to all earlier guidelines Of Department of Expenditure on the subject. The orders will be effective with immediate effect.
- The orders will be effective with immediate effect.
Related to Your Search:
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- CGDA – Reimbursement of briefcase allowance in the Defence Accounts Department
- Reimbursement of briefcase allowances to the Officers and Staff of DAD
- Provision of telephone facilities and reimbursements to officers of Government of India
- General Pool Allotment of Type VIB (C-I) and Type A (C-II) in Delhi to Secretaries and Secretary level officers
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Ceilings in respect of Office Expenditure on hospitality
- Revised Monetary ceiling of briefcase/ladies purses for official purposes: Dept of Posts
- Extension of tenure of all the officers appointed under the Central Staffing Scheme or through CSB procedure
- Delegation of powers for settlement of reimbursement claims/Permissions ex-post-facto approval in respect of Pensioner CGHS beneficiaries, etc