Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting
Government of India
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
Directorate of Estates
Subject:- Regularisation of allotment on re-transfer to the last place of posting.
It has come to the notice of this Directorate that some allottees of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) have retained their accommodation at their last place of posting in contravention of the extant guidelines and instructions on the subject. In this regard, reference is invited to the Rule 54 of Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Rules, 2017(CGGPRA Rules, 2017) and it is reiterated that the allottees who have retained General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) at their last place of posting due to their transfer/ posting at non-family stations in violation of the provision of the CGGPRA Rules, 2017 or the extant guidelines, shall not be considered for regularisation of GPRA at their last place of posting.
2. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director of Estates(Policy)
Related to Your Search:
- Retention of/continuation in GPRA on Technical Resignation from Service
- Facility of concessional retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation at the last place of posting to Central Government employees transferred to NER, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and to the State of J&K
- Guidelines of regularization of GPRA in the name of the eligible spouse / ward of the allottee in the event of death/retirement/transfer
- Initiation of eviction proceedings and Cancellation of allotment of general pool residential accommodation (GPRA) in possession of Kendriya Bhandar — regarding
- Directorate of Estates Orders – Allotment of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) and General Pool Office Accommodation to Kendirya Bhandar (Central Government Employees Consumer Cooperative Society Limited).
- Aadhar No. linked to all applications of eAwas-Directorate of Estates
- Grant of eligibility to the Defence civilian employees for the General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) allotted by the Directorate of Estates Representation from BPMS
- Retention of GPRA by CGE & AIS Officers posted to State of J&K – Extension upto 30.06.2015
- Central Government General Pool Residential Accommodation Amendment Rules, 2020