Regarding withdrawal from the NPS on death of by the employees who have been allotted PRAN and their contribution uploaded to NSDL.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
SHAHEED JEET SINGH MARG,
The Deputy commissioner/Director
Kendriya vidyalays Sangathan
All Regional Office & ZIETs
Subject : Regarding withdrawal from the NPS on death of by the employees who have been allotted PRAN and their contribution uploaded to NSDL.
The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has now provided the interim procedure for withdrawal requests of employees arising out of the subscriber’s death. The PFRDA approved Withdrawal Form 103GD with Form 401 AN(Annexure) along with supporting documents are enclosed as annexure (Annexure—B). You are requested to follow the process as advised by PFRDA. The Withdrawal Form 103GD with Form 401 AN (Annexure) along with the supporting documents are to be submitted through to the Exceptional Handling Cell — CRA.
Kindly Note PAO/DDO has to attest copy of ID and Address ‘proof (KYC) document after Verifying it with the original document and should write “verified with original”with his /her signature and stamp on the copy further claimant has to self attest the proof of bank details
joint commissioner (Fin)
Related to Your Search:
- NPS – Simplification of Withdrawal process and Documentary requirement for the Government subscriber
- Settlement of NPS at the time of superannuation, resignation and death of the employees: CRA-NSDL Circular
- PFRDA Orders : Processing of withdrawal requests of Non IRA Compliant subscribers
- KVS Orders – Nomination details for NPS subscribers
- Processing of death claims requests under Atal Pension Yojana (APY) in view of Covid 19 pandemic
- KVS – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Employees Grievances Portal
- NPS – Extension of benefits of Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity to the employees of Autonomous Body/ Organisation covered under National Pension System
- Simplification of Withdrawal process – Documentary requirements : PFRDA Clarification
- PARTIAL WITHDRAWAL FROM NPS, ORDERS ISSUED BY PFRDA