Reduction of one day Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the employees of OFB & DGQA under Department of Defence Production against the Cabinet decision and Government orders
The Joint Secretary (Pers)
Government of India,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Sub:- Reduction of one day Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to the employees of OFB & DGQA under Department of Defence Production against the Cabinet decision and Government orders.
Ref : Minutes of the meeting of the Standing Committee of the National Council (JCM) held on 25th October 2016 under the Chairmanship of Secretary.
In the Standing Committee meeting held on 25/10/2016 the following decision was taken on the above Agenda item :
“Staff Side reiterated that pending, decision on PRIS and PRP as recommended by both 6th and 7th CPC, the existing Cabinet approved formula should be in operation. Hence the reduction of one day’s PLB in the Department of Defence Production and EME under MOD is not Justified. So the unpaid PLB should be given back to the employees to avoid any litigation on the subject. Secretary (P) desired that JS (Pers) may re-examine the matter”
It is now almost 2 years after above decision taken in the Standing Committee meeting. However no instructions has been issued by the Department of Expenditure to pay back the PLB days deducted to the employees of Department of Defence Production (OFB, DGQ and DGAQA) and EME of MOD. Since the affected employees are pressing hard it is request that you may kindly arrange to issue necessary instruction in this regard.
A copy of your instruction may please he endorsed to this office.
Shiv Gopal Mishra
Related to Your Search:
- Non grant of one day PLB (Productivity Linked Bonus) to Defence civilian employees of OFB, DGQA & DGAQA
- Productivity Linked Bonus to Railwaymen-Cabinet meeting to be held on 03.10.2013
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus and non-Productivity Linked Bonus for Central Government employees 2019-2020 – PIB
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- NFIR TO PROTEST OVER REPORTED REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF DAYS IN PRODUCTIVITY LINKED BONUS
- Orders issued for Productivity Linked Bonus to Civilian Employees of EME for the year 2012-13
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News