Recruitment to the four posts of junior Hindi Translator on ad-hoc basis against short term vacancy in the Department of Personnel & Training – Dopt orders
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated : 20th March 2013 / 22 MAR 2013
Subject : Recruitment to the four posts of junior Hindi Translator on ad-hoc basis against short term vacancy in the Department of Personnel & Training –
The undersigned is directed to say that four pasts of junior Hindi Translator in the pay structure of PB-2(Rs.9300-34800/-) and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- are required to be filled up on ad-hoc basis in the Department of Personnel and Training from amongst CSSS/CSCS staff of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions till such time the regular candidates to be nominated by the Department of Official Language become available. The eligibility conditions and experience required for the post are mentioned in Annexure-I. Pay of the selected person will be regulated in accordance with the Ministry of Finance (Department uof Expenditure)’s Orders in force from time to time.
2. Selected persons shall be appointed purely on ad-hoc basis and they shall have no claim/ right for their absorption to ie post of Junior Hindi Translator in the Central Secretariat official Language Service (Group ‘B’). Officers who volunteer for the posts will not be allowed to withdraw their name later on. Applications which are not accompanied by the Bio Data in the prescribed form at Annexure-II will not be considered. If felt necessary, a proficiency test may be conducted for assessing suitability of applicants for appointment to the posts of Junior Hindi Translator.
3. All Sections/Divisions under Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions are, therefore, requested to circulate the post amongst their staff and applications of those Officials who are eligible and who can be spared immediately may be forwarded along with their upto date CR Dossier and Vigilance clearance to this Ministry within 15 days of issue of this circular. The applications received without CR Dossier or after due date or without the countersign nature of the Controlling Officer of the Candidate (i.e. without verifying the particular of the candidates mentioned in the application form), will not be considered.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment to the four posts of Junior Hindi Translator on ad-hoc basis against short term vacancy in the Department of Personnel & Training
- Selection of Junior Translators and Hindi Pradhyapak: Rajya Sabha Q&A
- Model Recruitment Rules for the various posts in Official Language Cadre for Subordinate Offices
- Engagement of consultant Translators in MoD (Sectt)
- RAILWAYS: Change of Nomenclature of the posts of Senior Translator & Junior Translator
- CBEC Orders – Cadre Restructuring and re-organization of field formations under central board of excise & customs
- DoPT – Filling up of one post of Director, Level-13 pre-revised PB-4 deputation basis in Central Hindi Training Institute
- Filling up of the various posts of CSSS required to be filled up in the Office of GST Council Secretariat of Department of Revenue under Department of Expenditure
- Combinations of different posts for creation of post of OSD, Addl. PS and Asstt.PS in the personal staff of Ministers