[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY,
PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Shastri Bhawan, 5th floor, A-Wing,
New Delhi —110001.
New Delhi the 15TH March, 2013.
G.S.R. — In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in supersession of the Company Law Board (Group IV posts) Recruitment Rules, 1999, in so far as they relate to the post of Section Officer, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such supersession, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the Group ‘B’ post — Section Officer in the Company Law Board, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, namely:-
2. Short title and commencement.– (1) These Rules may be called the Company Law Board (Group ‘B’ Post — Section Officer) Recruitment Rules, 2013.
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Number of posts, classification and Pay Band and Grade Pay .– The number of posts, their classification and Pay Band and Grade Pay attached thereto shall be as specified in column (2) to (4) of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
3. Method of recruitment, age limit and other qualifications .– The method of recruitment to the said post, age limit, qualifications and other matters relating thereto shall be as specified in column (5) to (13) of the aforesaid Schedule.
4. Disqualification – No person —
(a) who, has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having spouse living; or
(b) who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said posts :
Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
5. Power to relax — Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing , and in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission, relax any of the provisions of these rules with respect to any class or category of persons.
6. Saving .– Nothing in these rules shall affect reservations, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex- servicemen and other special categories of persons, in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Classification||Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale|
*Subject to variation dependent on workload
|General Central Service (Group ‘B’) Gazetted Ministerial||PB-2 Rs. 9300- 34800 (Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-)|
|Whether Selection or Non-Selection Post||Age limit for direct recruits||Educational and other qualifications required for direct recruits|
|Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|Whether age and educational qualifications prescribed for direct recruits will apply in the case of promotees||Period of probation, if any||Method of recruitment whether by direct recruitment or by promotion or by deputation/absorption and percentage of the vacancies to be filled by various methods|
|Not Applicable||2 years||By composite method (deputation plus promotion)|
|In case of recruitment by promotion/deputation/absorption grades from which promotion/deputation/absorption to be made|
|Composite method (deputation plus promotion):
(a) (I) Officers of Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis; Or With five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in the parent cadre or department and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:-
(i) Degree from a recognized University.
(ii) Possessing two years regular experience in matters relating to administration or establishment.
3. The Departmental Assistant in Pay Band 2 — Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years’ regular service in the grade shall also be considered along with outsiders and In case he is selected for appointment to the post, the same will be treated as having been filled by promotion.
Note- 1. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same, or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Note 2: For the purpose of appointment on deputation, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1st January, 2006 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended), shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scales of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or Pay Scale and where this benefit will extend only for the post (s) for which that Grade Pay or Pay Scale is the normal replacement grade without any up- gradation.
|If Departmental Promotion Committee exists, what is its composition||Circumstances in which Union Public Service Commission is to be consulted in making recruitment|
|Not Applicable||Consultation with Union Public Service Commission necessary on each occasion.|
Leave a Reply