Public Advised to Ignore Fraudulent, Unauthentic & False Recruitment Promises
It has come to notice that some unscrupulous elements have cheated and defrauded unemployed youth by making false promises of providing jobs in Indian Railways. For this they have forged documents like employment letters and extracted huge sums of money from the unsuspecting public/youth. Criminal action is being taken in this regard by the Ministry of Railways.
Process of recruitment for various posts in Railways is done through the following agencies, namely; 1) Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs), 2) Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) and 3) Railway Protection Force (RPF).
All the vacancies are widely advertised in all leading national and local newspapers including Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Besides, the vacancies are also put on the official website of all RRBs and RRCs.
Exam process includes a written Exam. Written Exam answer sheets are evaluated through computers. There is no human intervention in this.
Fees for Recruitment exams is only Rs. 100/-. No other money is required to be paid to anyone.
Results of exams are put up on official websites of RRBs and RRCs.
Authentic official websites of RRBs and RRCs are as under:-
The website addresses and telephone numbers of RRB
|Sr. No||Name of Place||Website Address||Phone Number|
|12.||Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in||0191-2476757|
The zonal-wise website addresses of RRCs are:-
Northeast Frontier Railway (nfr.indianrailways.gov.in), Western Railway (rrc-wr.com), Central Railway (rrccr.com), South Eastern Central Railway (secr.indianrailways.gov.in), West Central Railway (wcr.indianrailways.gov.in), East Central Railway(rrcecr.gov.in), South Central Railway (scr.indianrailways.gov.in), North Western Railway (rrcjaipur.in), Eastern Railway (rrcer.com), South Eastern Railway (rrcser.in & rrcser.co.in), South Western Railway- (rrchubli.in), Southern Railway (rrcmas.in), East Coast Railway (rrcbbs.org.in), North Central Railway (rrcald.org), Northern Railway (rrcnr.org) and North Eastern Railway (ner.indianrailways.gov.in)
An announcement regarding vacancy/recruitment from any other source (other than the given above) may be considered fraudulent and unauthentic.
Related to Your Search:
- Facility of free journey to SC/ST candidates appearing in exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)/Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) on. the downloadable admit cards: Railway Board Order
- Facility of free journey to SC/ST candidates appearing in exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards
- Employment News – Latest vacancy position in Railways – Report on Zonal wise as on 1.4.2013
- South Western Railway : Engagement of Railway Apprentices 2013
- Drive against absentee workmen in Railways
- Recruitment of Persons with Disabilities in Indian Railway from Open market- Regarding publication of Employment Notices
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways
- Clarification Regarding Fake Advertisements for Mass Recruitment of Constables in Railways
- Recruitment of candidates from Open Market in Pay Level-1 of 7th CPC against 20% vacancies reserved for Course Completed Act Apprentices trained by the Railways