“5 (b) For appointment to any vacancy in Group A and Group B services or posts filled by direct recruitment otherwise than on the results of an Open All India Competitive Examination, the upper age limit shall be relaxed by the length of military service increased by three years in the case of ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers.
(c) For appointment to any vacancy in Group A and Group B service or posts filled by direct recruitment on the results of an All India Competitive Examination, the ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers who have rendered at least five years military services and have been released:
(i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
(ii) on account of physically disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, shall be allowed maximum relaxation of five years in the upper age limit.
Related to Your Search:
- Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Amendment Rules, 2012-Clarification
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen for appearing in Civil Services Exam
- Short Service Commissioned Officers
- KV Teacher Special Recruitment Drive 2017 – Schedule for Written Examination for Direct Recruitment
- Vacancies in Central Government
- Amendments in Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Civil Services and Posts) Rules, 2012.
- Uniform Age concession of 10 years to the Persons with Disabilities for direct recruitment to civil posts/services under the Central Government – Dopt Orders
- Amendment in Ex-Servicemen Rules : Notification issued by MOD
- Reservation in promotion