Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi.
Dated 9th July, 2015
Subject:- Recruitment of Stenographers Grade ‘D’ in CSSS through Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2014 conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – nomination of qualified candidates – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that based on the results of the
Stenographers Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2014, the Staff Selection
Commission recommended 129 candidates for appointment as Steno Grade ‘D’in CSSS. The examination dossiers of 126 (General -75, SC-17, ST-17, OBC-17) candidates were received in this Department for appointment to the Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS for the Select List Year-2014.
2. As per the Cadre Training Plan issued vide this Department’s OM
No.20/28/2010-CS-II(A) dated 20.10.2011, “the candidates who qualify Grade ‘D’ Stenographers Examination conducted by SSC would be directly nominated to Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM) for undergoing foundational training course and after successful completion, the candidates would be nominated to various Ministries/Departments by the DoP&T.
3. Accordingly, nomination of all the Steno Grade ‘D’, whose medical examination report had been received from their present office/ Civil Surgeon, have been made for Induction training at ISTM w.e.f. 08.06.2015 to 17.07.2015. However, 109 Steno Grade ‘D’ of Steno Grade ‘c’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2014 have reported at ISTM for Induction Training. One candidate namely Ms. Chahat Kaur has left the Induction Training on medical grounds. 108 candidates are, therefore, nominated to different Cadre Units of CSSS as per the options exercised by them in order of their rank as listed in the Annexure to this OM.
4. One candidate namely Shri Ashish Yadav, Steno Grade ‘D’ of Steno Grade ‘c’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2013 who has reported at ISTM for Induction Training is also nominated to cadre unit as per the options exercised by him as listed in the Annexure to this OM. Further, 2 Steno Grade ‘D’ (Shri Rajendra Prasad, Steno Grade ‘c’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2012 and Shri Mohammad Saquib, Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2013) had already been nominated to D /0 Expenditure and UPSC respectively.
5. After completion of Induction Training, they will join the nominated cadre units and their dossiers/Service Books will be sent to the concerned cadre units by the ISTM. In case, any document of the official concerned is not available in the Service Book/Dossier, the same will be followed up by the respective cadre units.
6. All the concerned Cadre Units of CSSS are requested to ensure that in case some staff have been out sourced for stenographic assistance by showing the vacancies of Steno Grade ‘D’, the same may be reduced proportionately keeping in view the number of Steno Grade ‘D’ nominated to the respective Cadre Units. The Financial Advisers of all the Cadre Units are also requested to ensure that outsourced stenographic assistance is proportionately reduced as the nominated Steno Grade ‘D’ join in the Cadre Unit.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of lndia