Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
All Zonal Railways including
CLW, DLW, ICF, RCF, RWF, Metro Railway/Kolkata,
The CAO(R), DMW/Patiala,
The DG, RDSO/Lucknow.
Sub:- Recruitment of sportspersons against sports quota.
Ref:- Railway Board’s letters of even number dated dt. 18.04.2012 (RBE No. 52/2012) & 26.06.2012 (RBE No. 75/2012) and 2010/E(Sports)/4(1)/1(Policy) dated 31.12.2010 (RBE No. 189B/2010).
In continuation of Board’s letters referred to above regarding recruitment of sportspersons on Indian Railways against Sports Quota, following is clarified:-
(ii) All recruitments against sports quota both through Talent Scouting and Open advertisement for the year 2012-13, will be done as per instructions issued vide Board’s letter No. 2010/E(Sports)/4 (1)/(Policy) dated 31.12.2010 (RBE No.189B/2010), read with modifications issued from time to time.
(iii) Any recruitment against sports quota for the year 2012-13 which has already been completed and conducted by the Railways as per Board’s instructions dated 18.04.2012(RBE No. 75/2012) remains valid.
2. Recruitment against sports quota both through Talent Scouting and Open Advertisement for the year 2012-13 must be initiated before 3.11.2012 and finalized by 28.02.2013.
3. Receipt of this letter may please be ensured.
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment against Sports Quota on the basis of medal winning position in All India Inter University Championships only through Open Advertisement Quota.
- Relaxation in minimum education qualification norms for recruitment of Sportspersons
- Recruitment of sportspersons on Zonal Railways/ Production Units against Sports Quota
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy: Railway Board Order
- Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota and out-of-turn promotion to Railway sportspersons on sports account-modification/changes in policy : RBE No. 98/2016
- Transfer of sports persons recruited against sports quota from one Railway/ Unit/ Division to another Railway/ Unit/ Division: Railway Board Order RBE No. 58/2014
- Probation Period for persons recruited against Sports Quota: Railway Board Order RBE No.95/2016
- Out-of-Turn Promotions to Sports persons/coaches for excellence in field for sports – Clarification by Railway Board
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.