Recruitment of 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies in Ordnance Factories
Govt of India, Ministry of Defence, Indian Ordnance Factories invites applications for recruitment of the 1572 Chargeman (Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’) Vacancies.
Online Applications through are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to go through Full Notice, available in the on-line application site before submitting application. Number of call centre: 07104-220075, 220095, 220061, 220070 from 0900 hrs to 1730 Hrs during weekdays (Saturday and Sunday are Holidays)
Starting Date for Online Application: 19-07-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-08-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 16-08-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application for candidates in remote areas: 23-08-2014.
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details: Total No of Posts: 1572
Names of Posts: Chargeman ( Non-Gazetted Group ‘B’)
1. Mechanical: 875 Posts
2. Information Technology: 23 Posts
3. Electrical: 133 Posts
4. Chemical: 296 Posts
5. Civil: 39 Posts
6. Metallurgy: 46 Posts
7. Clothing Technology: 32 Posts
8. Leather Technology: 04 Posts
9. Non Technical (Stores): 41 Posts
10. Non Technical (OTS): 60 Posts
11. Automobile: 03 Posts
12. Electronics: 20 Posts
Pay Scale :
1. Pay Band : PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800)
2. Grade Pay: Rs.4200
Age Limit: Candidate age should be up to 27 years for UR, 27 years + 3 years for OBC, 27 years + 5 years for ST/ SC candidates as on 09-08-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for PH/ Departmental candidates, etc.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess 3 years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE for Sl no 1, 3, 5, 11, 12 Posts, 3 years Diploma or Equivalent in the relevant Discipline duly approved by AICTE or BSc degree with General Chemistry as one of the major subject for Sl no 4, 6, 7, 8 Posts, should pass “A” level competency certificate course or equivalent qualification in Computer Science duly recognised by The Govt. of India for Sl no 2 Post, Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technical/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law from a recognised University for Sl no 9 & 10 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on written exam, interview/ personality test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ Women/ PH candidates and Rs.100/- for remaining through bank Remittance in favour of, PRINCIPAL DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT FUND OFRB, AMBAJHARI- NAGPUR.
How to Apply:Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.i-register.org/ioforeg/index.php from 19-07-2014 to 09-08-2014 and send hard copy of application by signing at appropriate place along with original copy of Payment Challan to Postal address given in the print out of application form on or before 16-08-2014 and 23-08-2014 for candidates in remote areas.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the websit www.i-register.org/ioforeg/index.php.
2. Click on Apply Online.
3. Select the Post you want to apply and Click on I Agree button.
4. Fill all the details like name, DOB, etc and Click on Submit button.
5. Take Print out of application and send to relevant address.
For more details regarding age limit, qualification, selection process…
Click here to Apply Online
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies
- 1536 Assistant vacancies in New India Assurance – Recruitment 2014 of 1536 Assistant Posts 2014 – Last Date 10-11-2014
- KVS Recruitment 2017: 1017 Vacant Post of Officers, Librarian and Non-Teaching Staff
- Employment of Women in Indian Railways – PIB
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Chennai Recruits 2461 posts for Southern Railway and ICF.
- KVS TGT, PRT Recruitment 2018: Check Status of Application Fee
- Recruitment of Pharmacists in CGHS Delhi July 2018
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : Associates banks of SBI recruits 7440 vacancies – Last date 13.8.2012
- SSC Recruitment for Prasar-Bharti for Engineering Assistant and Technician March-2013