Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 5th February, 2015
Subject: Recruitment to Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/– Sending of requisition to Staff Selection Commission.
This Department vide OM of even number dated 12.5.2010 and reiterated vide OM dated 21st October, 2013 had issued instructions to all the Ministries/Departments that they have to intimate their requirements for Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) in PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.1800/- to the Staff Selection Commission.
The Ministries/Departments were also advised to take action simultaneously for framing Recruitment Rules for these posts in accordance with the Model RRs already circulated vide OM dated 30.4.2010.
2. It is once again reiterated that the posts of MTS are required to be filled up only through SSC as per the instructions of this Department. All Ministries/Departments may send their requirements as well as the requirements of their attached/subordinate offices also, for MTS ( PB-1 Grade Pay Rs.1800/-) to the Staff Selection Commission so that the Commission could initiate action for recruitment. The Staff Selection Commission is likely to issue advertisement on 1.8.2015.
3. Action pending, if any, may simultaneously be taken for framing of Recruitment Rules for these posts in accordance with the Model Recruitment Rules already circulated.
Tags: Multi Tasking Staff, Pay Band, Grade Pay, Staff Selection Commission, SSC, Pensions, DOPT, MTS, central Government employees news
Related to Your Search:
- Dopt Orders on effective date of merger of erstwhile Group D posts…
- Dopt Orders 2013 – Recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in Pay Band-I, with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- (pre-revised Group `D’ posts)
- Draft Recruitment Rules for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff in Staff Selection Commission
- Revised Recruitment Rules after 6th CPC for Multi Tasking Staff in DGQA
- DoPT revises Model Recruitment Rules for the post of Staff Car Driver
- Kamlesh Chandra Committee on giving preference to Casual Labourers in selection to Gramin Dak Seva posts – DOP order
- Hiring of staff in Government service
- Promotion of Group C Staff (Multi Tasking Staff) as LDC on seniority basis – 5% quota
- DoPT Draft Rules for Group ‘C’ posts Multi Tasking Staff in Lokpal