Recruiting of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) in addition to vacancies: 28.04.2021 Railway Board Order
Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above vacancies to contain the spread of COVID-19 Pandemic: Railway Board Order 28.04.2021
भारत सरकार / GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय / MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
( रेलवे बाेर्ड / RAILWAY BOARD )
New Delhi, dated 28.04.2021
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways and PUs
Sub:- Engagement of Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over and above vacancies to contain the spread of COVID-19 Pandemic.
Ref. This officer letter No. 2020/E(GR)I[/COVID-19/WFH/1 dated 24.12.2020 (https://indianrailways.gov.in/railwayboard/uploads/directorate/mgt_ser/Indian_Medical_Services /CMPs-241220.pdf)
Vide the above referred letter it was decided to further extend the engagement of Medical Practitioners over and above the vacancies in Indian Railway Health Services (IRHS) to meet the local requirements for handling the COVID-19 pandemic from 01.01.2021 to 30.06.2021 or till the pandemic continues, whichever, is earlier with the same terms as contained in Boards earlier letters on the matter.
2. Railways are finding it difficult to engage CMPs for this period on the present structure of remuneration payable to them and have sought parity with the remuneration being paid by the State Governments. In this regard Board has decided that in view of present COVID situation, General Managers with concurrence of Associate Finance be delegated powers for a period of 06 months only (from the date of this letter) to revise remuneration payable to CMPs as per respective State Government rates, as local conditions and rates may affect availability of CMPs in a particular area. This is a purely temporary measure, after which status quo ante shall be restored.
3. Railway wise details of intake of CMPs (date of entry, date of exit, category and expenditure on each CMP etc.) for the period should be uploaded on the office website and the link may be forwarded to undersigned for information.
4. This letter, however, does not extend the currency of the arrangement as made vide above referred letter dated 24.12.2020 beyond 30.06.2021.
5. This issues with the concurrence of Associate Finance of Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
( Kamal Kishor )
Deputy Director/Estt.(Gaz. Rectt.)-II
Related to Your Search:
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of services: Railway Board Order
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in Railways: Scheme extended upto 14.09.2017
- Railways: Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis
- Deployment of Ayurvedic/Homeopathic Medical Practitioners under Staff Benefit Fund Scheme — Age of retirement thereof
- Railway sports quota recruitment 2020-2021 extended till 30th September 2021
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- Cancellation of Period Transfer of Railway Employees
- One time relaxation for retention of railway accommodation in view of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years