Record note of discussion with regards to fixing a ceiling limit for the payment of honorarium to cashiers and other cash and pay staff.
Record Note of discussions held with AIRF & NFIR in the Chamber of ED(IR), Railway Board on 14.06.2013 regarding fixing a maximum ceiling limit for the payment of honorarium to Cashiers and other Cash & pay staff.
The following officers and representatives of NFIR & AIRF attended the meeting :-
|Official Side||Staff Side|
|Shri P.V. Vaidialingam, Adv(Accounts)
Ms. Ragini Yechury, ED(IR)
Shri PP Sharma, EDE(G)
Shri Harsh Kumar, FA&CAO(T), N.Rly.
Shri Sanjeev Sharma, JD(A)
Shri S.Pal, JDE(G)
Shri Debashis Mallik, DE(IR)
|Shri Shiv Gopal Mishra,
Shri M Raghavaiah,
Shri Guman Singh.
1. This meeting is in continuation of the meeting held on 26.11.2012 wherein it was decided that a maximum ceiling limit for payment of honorarium to cashiers and other cash and pay staff for the period from 01.01.2010 onwards would be decided in consultation with both the Federations.
2. After detailed discussion it was decided in the meeting held today that a maximum ceiling limit for payment of honorarium to individual staff of Cash and Pay department viz. cashiers and other cash and pay staff in a financial year from 01.01.2010 onwards, who disburse salaries and allowances, productivity linked bonus, all arrears including Pay commission arrears etc. to staff, shall not exceed 25% of his/her annual basic pay plus grade pay. This ceiling limit would be reviewed for a downward revisions after one year.
3. Henceforth, sanction of honorarium would be accorded by the GM with the concurrence of FA&CAO subject to this ceiling limit of 25%. No case of sanction of honorarium need to be sent to Railway Board for sanction.
(P .V. Vaidialingam)
(Harsh Kumar) FA&CAO(FG)/N.Rly
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : AIRF & NFIR
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of maximum ceiling limit for payment of Honorarium to Cashiers and other Cash & Pay staff: Railway Board Order
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Secret Ballot Elections 2013 – Results of Secret Ballot Elections held in Indian Railways
- Restructuring of Group ‘C’ Staff of Accounts and Cash and Pay Department
- Revision of monitory ceiling limit for stationary and mobile commercial staff
- AIRF: Meeting of the Committee on Allowances will be held on 06.04.2017
- Bonus Ceiling – NFIR writes to Railway Minister to remove of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)
- Next PNM Meeting between NFIR and Railway Board
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000