Reconstitution of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
(Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare)
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Deihi -110003
Date: 18th July, 2013
The Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) was last reconstituted vide this Department’s Resolution No.42/50/2010-P&PW(G) dated 24th June, 2011 for a period of two years. Consequent upon expiry of the tenure of the SCOVA, the Government of India has decided to reconstitute the SCOVA with the following composition :-
(a) Minister of State (Personnel, P.C. & Pensions) – Chairman
(b) Non-Official Members (15)
(i) Standing Group (5 Associations)
|(i)||National Council (Staff Side) JCM., 13-C, Ferozshah Road. New Delhi – 110001.|
|(ii)||All India Retired Railwaymen’s Federation, Block 303, Railway Colony High School, Chilkailguda, Secunderabad -500025, Andhra Pradesh|
|(iii)||All India Federation of Pensioners Association, G-2, Soundarya, New No. 51, Old No.22, Kavarai Street, Saidapet West, Chennai — 600015, Tamilnadu.|
|(iv)||Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj, Post Box No.3303. Jangpura P.O. New Delhi -110 014.|
|(v)||Air Force Association, Air Force Station, Race Course Camp, New Delhi -110003.|
(ii) Rotating Group (10 Associations)
|(i)||Disabled War Veterans (India), B6/6, DLF City, Phase I, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002.|
|(ii)||Association of Retired Officers of IA&ID, H. No. 2154, Sector 38-C, Chandigarh.|
|(iii)||All India Central Government Pensioners Association, EP-233, Naya Bazar, Jalandhar City, Punjab.|
|(iv)||Karnataka Posts and Telecommunications Pensioners Association (R), 1397, 23rd Main, Banasbankari II Stage, Bengaluru.|
|(v)||Co-ordination Committee of Central Government Pensioners’ Association, 68-B, K.G.Bose Road, Mangala Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal.|
|(vi)||All India Central Government Pensioners’ Association, 355, Ganga Mandir, Cuttak, Orissa.|
|(vii)||Centrl Government Pensioners’ Association, Kerala, ‘Pension Kendra”, II Floor, Capital Towers, Patturaickal Jn., Thrissur-680022, Kerala.|
|(viii)||Central Government Pensioners Welfare Association, Jammu Olymp ic Association Building, Parade, Jammu (J&K).|
|(ix)||All India Organisation of Pensioners Kanpur, 120/469, Lajpat Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.|
|(x)||All India Central Government Pensioners’ Association, 1785, Sadashivpeth, Phadkeshankul, Near Pune, Vidyarthi Grilia, Pune- 411030 (Maharashtra).|
Representative of Ministry of Defence
Representative of Ministry of Railways
Representative of Department of Posts
Representative of Department of Telecom
Representative of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
(d) Secretary, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare – Convener & Member Secretary.
2. The term of SCOVA will be of 2 years. The Standing Group would serve for three terms of two years each. The Rotating Group would serve for one term of two years and would be eligible for re-nomination for one more term.
3. The SCOVA will hold its meting as often as may be necessary. However, it will meet at least once in year.
4. The SCOVA will function to promote the following objectives :-
(i) To provide a feed back on implementation of policies/programme of the Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare.
(ii) To discuss and critically examine the policy initiatives; and
(iii) To mobilize voluntary efforts to supplement the Government action.
5. Traveling Allowance and Daily Allowance to Non official members for attending the meeting of the SCOVA shall be regulated in accordance with the provisions of SR 190 and orders of Government of India there under as issued from time to time.
6. The expenditure involved will be met from within the sanctioned budget grant of Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
Ordered also that a copy of the Resolution be communicated to all State Governments/Administration of Union Territories, Ministries/Departments of the Government of India and all other concerned.
Dy. Secretary (P)
Related to Your Search:
- Pensioner Portal Order – SCOVA – Resolution – Reconstitute the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies
- 29th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) under the chairmanship of Honorable MOS (PP)
- 24th meeting of the Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) under the Chairmanship of Honible MOS (PP) to be held on 5th February , 2014 in New Delhi.
- Pensioners Portal Orders – 24th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) scheduled to be held in the month of February, 2014 under the Chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS (PP).
- Latest Guidelines for nomination in SCOVA
- Pensioners Portal Orders – The next meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) scheduled to be held in the month of September, 2013
- SCOVA – 31st meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies under the chairmanship of Hon’ble MOS(PP)
- 28th SCOVA Intimation regarding Date and Time
- Pensioners Portal Orders 2014 – Action Taken Report (ATR) on the minutes of the 23rd meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA).