Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 7th December 2015
Subject: Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 3.12.2015 and 4.12.2015 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the venue of the meeting scheduled for 7.12.2015 at 3 PM has been shifted to R.No. 119, North Block (Conference Room of MHA).
2. The service associations representing CSS, CSSS, CSCS and MTS (Central Secretariat) personnel may depute their representatives to the meeting. List of Associations is attached .
Under Secretary to the Government of India
The Service Associations (as per the list attached)
1. PS to JS (AV), DoPT
2. Caretaker, DoPT, North Block – Arrangements for Tea/biscuits for about 50 persons be made.
1. Shri S.K. Gupta, General Secretary, CSS Group A officers Association , CEIB, D/o Revenue, 6h Floor, B- Wing, Janpath Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi.
2. Shri D.N. Sahoo, Convenor, CSS Forum, Room No. 331-C, Mlo Health, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-1 .
3. Shri Rakesh Kumar, General Secretary, Central Secretariat Service Forum, Mezzanine Floor, Sanchar Bhavan , Ashoka Road , New Delhi-11 0001 .
4. Dr. Shailendra Kumar, CSS (DR Gazetted) Association, Mlo Health, Room No. 301 , Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
5. Central Secretariat PPS/Sr.PPS/PSO Forum, Room No.217, A Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
6. Shri HK Lakhera, President, Central Secretariat Stenographers Service, Association (Gr. A) , Indira Prayavaran Bhawan, Vayu Block, Vth Floor, Aliganj , New Delhi
7. Shri Mukhtiyar Singh, General Secretary, CSSS Gazetted, Officers Asso., Corporate Affairs, Room No. 509, A-Wing , V Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
8. Shri MK Kaushik, General Secretary, Central Secretariat Assistant Association , IPP, Room No. 51-B, Opposite Gate No. 11 , Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
9. Shri Ram Nageena Prasad , President, Central Secretariat Clerical Service Association , Mlo Coal, Room No. 622, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
10. Shri DPS Madan, General Secretary, Central Secretariat Non-Gazetted, Employees Union, 5-D, Ground Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
11 . Shri K Raghuram, General Secretary, Central Secretariat Steno Service Association , Mlo Commerce, Room No. 216-D, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi.
12. Central Secretariat MTS Association , 5-0, Ground Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi.
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
- Introduction of Executive Assistant Scheme in Central Secretariat- meeting with Service Associations
- Recognition of Associations under CCS (Recognition of Service Association) Rules, 1993
- Meeting with cadre units to discuss various issues related to CSSS / CSCS
- Extension of time sought by Central Secretariat Employees Association and Central Secretariat (Promotee) Group-B Officers Association to submit supporting documents for its recognition
- Recognition of Service Associations under the CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993
- Scanning of ACRs/ APARs from the year 2000-2001 onward in respect of all the three services of Central Secretariat viz. CSS, CSSS and CSCS reg
- Development of a Web Based software solution for Cadre Management of CSSS/CSCS — Data collection regarding
- DoPT 2020 – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of CSSS & CSCS