Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Indian Railways
i. Rates of Additional Allowance have been increased from ₹500 / 1000 per month to ₹1125 / 2250 per month. This has also been extended to Loco Pilot Goods and Senior Passenger Guards also @₹750 per month.
ii. In view of strenuous nature of the job, new Allowance namely Special Train Controller’s Allowance @5000 per month for Train Controllers of Railways has been introduced.
9. Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Nurses & Ministerial Staffs of Hospital
i. Existing rate of Nursing Allowance has been increased from ₹4800 per month to ₹7200 per month.
ii. Rate of Operation Theatre Allowance has been increased from ₹360 per month to ₹540 per month.
iii. Rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance / Patient Care Allowance have been increased from ₹2070 – ₹2100 per month to ₹4100 – ₹5300 per month. 7th CPC recommendations modified to the extent that it will be granted to Ministerial staff also.
Related to Your Search:
- Risk Allowance, Hospital Patent Care Allowance and Patient Care Allowance doubled
- Increase in the existing rates of Patient Care Allowance w.e.f. 01/01/2014 after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- 7th Pay Commission Recommendations Hospital patient Care Allowance/Patient Care Allowance Related to Risk and Hardship
- Revision of the rates of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) and Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals and Health Units/Clinics
- 7th CPC Allowances : Recommendations in respect of some important allowances paid to Pensioners
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Pensioners
- The Central Governments decision on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC) on Allowances published in Gazette of India yesterday i.e. 6th July, 2017; All allowances are given effect from 1st July 2017
- List of Allowances & Advances increased 25% due to DA raised to 100% with effect from 01.01.2014.
- Grant of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’