7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance
“Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways”
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
New Delhi, Dated: 13.03.2018
The General Manager,
East Central Railway,
Hajipur, Dist. Vaishali, Bihar- 844101
Sub: Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways.
Ref: Your No. dated 19.02.2018 (copy encl)
Vide letter under reference, clarification has been sought by the Railway as to whether the categories of employees placed above Level-5 in the pay Matrix are eligible for grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance payable to Track Maintainers in terms of RBE No.87/2017.
2. In this context, it is pointed out that the amount payable as Risk and Hardship Allowance as per the R3H2 matrix per accepted recommendation of the 7th CPC is 2700/- for Level-8 and below and 3400/- for Level-9 and above. However, it is only the category of “Track Maintainers” (that Consists of Track Maintainers- I, II, III and IV) who are eligible for payment of Risk and Hardship Allowance, in terms of RBE No.87/2017. As per their extant pay level, this allowance payable is therefore 2700/- p.m. Apart from Track Maintainers, no other category of Railway Employees has been included for payment of the aforesaid Risk and Hardship Allowance as per the accepted recommendations of the 7th CPC.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director(Pay Commission)-VII
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing
- Payment to the Track Maintainers deputed for night patrolling duties for purchase of dry cell
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- Implementation of LARSGESS – Coverage of scheme to Track Maintainers working in GP Rs 1900/- Letter to the Secretary(E) RB/NDLS
- Railways: Norms/Procedure for future Promotion in the Unified Cadre of Track Maintainers
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix