7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance Order for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)
PC-VII No. 33
RBE No.: 87/2017
File No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/4
New Delhi, dated: 10/ 08/2017
The General Manager/CAOS(R),
All Indian Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list)
Sub: – Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways.
Consequent upon the acceptance of recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission on Allowances, the President is pleased to decide grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance to Track Maintainers – I, II, III & IV of Indian Railways as per cell R3H2 (Rs. 2700 for Level 8 and below and Rs. 3400 for Level 9 and above) of Risk and Hardship Matrix.
2. These orders shall take effect from 1st July, 2017.
4. Hindi version is attached herewith.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII
Related to Your Search:
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization
- 7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in Constructions Organization
- Payment to the Track Maintainers deputed for night patrolling duties for purchase of dry cell
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Implementation of LARSGESS – Coverage of scheme to Track Maintainers working in GP Rs 1900/- Letter to the Secretary(E) RB/NDLS
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- Railways: Norms/Procedure for future Promotion in the Unified Cadre of Track Maintainers