DO No. PC-VII/2018/RSRP/1
I would like to draw your attention to Board’s letter dated 17.12.2018 (RBE No. 197/2018 – copy enclosed) adopting Ministry of Finance’s (MoF) OM dated 12.12.2018 wherein another opportunity has been afforded to employees to re-exercise the option to switching over to 7th CPC pay structure within three months from the date of issue of the orders.
2. It may be appreciated that the orders have been issued after prolonged pursuance with MoF including from the staff side, in various forums. These orders have been circulated amongst all Railways/Units and uploaded on Board’s website, it is however, important to ensure that all Railway employees who would be benefited by such re-exercise of option are aware of the issue of these orders and are given guidance/assistance in revising their option (wherever beneficial) in time. This is especially important for those working in remote locations or who are under training/leave. Kindly therefore ensure that all affected employees are covered in the next few weeks, if necessary by organising special drives/camps for the purpose.
2. I would request for a confirmation from you by the end of February, 2019 that all eligible employees have been apprised and guided regarding re-exercise of their option and that there are none left over.
Encl. As above
Related to Your Search:
- Option for pay fixation in the 7th CPC Pay Matrix level to the Railway employees promoted during the period 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2016
- 7th CPC Pay Revision of Option for Railway Employees
- Re-exercise of option under Rule 6 of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of RS (RP) Rules, 2016
- Percentage of Posts in Technicians Category in Railways (Skilled to MCM): NFIR
- Date of next increment under Rule 10 of Central Civil Services Revised Pay Rules, 2016 – DoE
- Option of the lower post pay fix for promotion of pay from the Next Increment Date (DNI) and method of fixing DNI pay where opted to under the RS(RP) Rules 2016 RS(RP)
- Option to be submitted by Doctors belonging to IRMS and Dental Doctors under the Ministry of Railways to serve the Government upto 65 years
- Artisan staff switching over to 7th CPC Pay Matrices