RBI employees postpone 2-day mass leave programme
The two-day mass casual leave on September 4 and 5 called by the United Forum of Reserve Bank Officers and Employees (UFRBOE) has been deferred after discussion with the bank management, the union said Monday.
“Consequent to series of meeting between top management of Reserve Bank of India with unions, the forum has decided to defer the pragramme of mass causual leave scheduled on September 4 and 5 to first week of January, 2019 in response to the bank’s request to give some more time to resolve the demands,” a UFRBOE statement said.
The mass casual leave programme was likely to have paralysed operations of the central bank and other major lenders across the country.
UFRBOE had called the mass casual leave on September 4 and 5 demanding an option for contributory provident fund (CPF) retainers to switch over to pension scheme, and grant of additional provident fund (APF) to those recruited in the bank from 2012.
The forum had threatened that if the issue lingered, then they would resort to flash strike for two days.
Related to Your Search:
- RBI staff plans mass leave on November 19
- Government Nurses to go on mass casual leave on Feb 26 protesting the 7th Pay Commission Report
- DEMANDING 7th CPC, DA MERGER and more: A GRAND SUCCESS OF MASS DHARNA CONDUCTED AT ALL MAJOR CENTRES.
- 7th CPC: AIIMS nurses to go on mass casual leave tomorrow
- General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry (Seven point nine percent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019
- Child care leave in BSNL: Central Government Employees News
- Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds – 2016, w.e.f. 1st July, 2016
- Bank Employees to get 15% increase in wages – Strike from 25th Feb called off – 10th Bipartite Wage Settlement
- Agreements with Banks for easy deposit & withdrawals of EPF Contributions