Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 16th March, 2020
Subject: Advances to Government Servants – Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2020-21.
The undersigned is directed to state that the rate of interest for advance sanctioned to the Government servants for purchase of Computer during 2020-21 i.e. from 1st April, 2020 to 31st March 2021 is as under:
Also check: 7th Pay Commission Advances
Advance for purchase of Computer
Rate of interest per annum – 9.8%
(Arup Shyam Chawdhury)
Under Secretary (Budget)
- All Ministries / Departments of the Government of India with spare copies for Integrated Finance Division (IFD), Controller of Accounts and Pay and Accounts Offices.
- Finance Secretaries of UTs without legislature.
Related to Your Search:
- Advances to Central Govt Employees 9.8% Rate of Interest for Computer Purchases in 2021-2022
- Advances to Government servants – Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2015-2016.
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2013-2014
- Advances to Government servants — Rate of interest for purchase of conveyances during 2012-2013
- Advances to Government Servants – Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2020-2021
- Grant of Advances- 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations-Amendment to rules on Computer Advance to Railway servants
- PCDA Orders – Eligibility criteria for Computer Advance
- Rate of interest on Loans and Advances sanctioned by the State Government – Interest rates for the year 2012-2013 – Orders – Issued.
- Eligibility criteria for Motor Car, Motorcycle, Scooter and Moped Advances