Railways: Revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges at Railway Stations
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, Dt.21.12.2017
The General Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
(Commercial Circular No. 83/2017)
Sub: Revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges at Railway Stations.
Please refer to Board’s letter no: 91/TG-I/10/P/Cloak Room Charges dated 23.01.2013 (CC No. 09/2013) wherein the last revision of Cloak Room and Locker charges were notified.
It has, now, been decided that DRMs shall have full powers for upward revision of the Cloak Room and Locker tariff at stations based on their local conditions after obtaining concurrence of their Associate Finance.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Jt. Director Traffic Comml.(G)
Related to Your Search:
- Concession to students in special trains/Coaches booked on Full Tariff Rates.
- Revision of the rates of Allowance in lieu of Running room facilities, Shunting Duty Allowance, Trip Allowance and Commercial duty Allowance pay able to the running staff with effect from 1-1-2011.
- Revision in fare of Children w.e.f. April, 2016: Railway Board Commercial Circular No. 71
- Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
- National Holiday Allowance – Upward revision of rates
- Onboard charges for Railway Catering Services in Pre-paid trains
- Revised admissibility to travel by Taxi / reimbursement of Taxi hire charges for using one’s own car for local official journeys at or near Headquarters
- Handing over of Retiring room / dormitory to IRCTC
- Expansion of the list of the Dental procedures for Railway beneficiaries