Railways: Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 12.09.2013
The General Manager (P)
All Indian Railways/PUs
Sub: Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of services.
Attention is invited to this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 27.9.2012 (RBE No. 109/2012) on the above subject. Keeping in view the acute shortage of staff in various categories of posts and consequent hampering of the Railway’s services, Ministry of Railways (Railway Borad) have decided to extend the said scheme, in exigencies of services, for a further period of one year, i.e., up to 14.09.2014, under the same terms & conditions as mentioned in the letter ibid. While implementing the scheme, General Managers may keep in view the fresh recruitment made in the vacant posts.
This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
Director Estt. (N)II
Related to Your Search:
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in exigencies of services: Railway Board Order
- Re-engagement of retired staff on daily remuneration basis in Railways: Scheme extended upto 14.09.2017
- Re-engagement of retired hands to 65 years from the exiting age limit of 62 years
- Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of services
- Railways: Re-engagement of retired employees in exigencies of service
- Scheme for engagement of staff against posts of SSEs /JEs (Works) in Construction Organizations by engagement on contract basis
- Contractual engagement of retired railway staff on “Consultant-cum- Coach” basis for preservation of Railway Heritage
- Fixing of Remuneration in favour of Re-engaged Retired Employees covered under NPS
- Re-engagement of Retired Gazetted Officers in Exigencies of Services