Railways likely to declare 78-day bonus: PTI News
PTI has flashed a news about Railway Bonus that railways is likely to announce 78-days’ wages as bonus same as last year. The text of PTI News:-
New Delhi, Oct 1 (PTI) Despite financial constraint, Railways is likely to announce 78-day wages as bonus, same as last year, for its employees for 2012-13.
“The proposal for declaring 78-day productivity-linked bonus for railway employees is being finalised with railway unions and it will go to the Cabinet for a final decision,” a senior Railway Ministry official said.
Productivity-linked bonus is paid to railway employees each year before the Dussehra festival.
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Bonus : Centre May Announce 78 Day Wages As Bonus
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus for Railway Employees
- Railway Bonus: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to the Railwaymen for the year 2013-14
- Cabinet approves Productivity Linked Bonus to railway employees
- Indian Railway Bonus 2019 – Railway employees will get bonus equivalent to 78 days of wages
- 78 days Bonus for non-gazetted Railway employees – Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus 2019-20
- Railway Bonus Order: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) to all non-gazetted Railway employees for the Financial Year 2017-18
- Railway Employees likely to get 78-day Bonus