Loss of metal Pass in Railway
भारत सरकार/ GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
रेल मंत्रालय/ MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
(रेलवे बोर्ड/ RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 11.10.2021
The General Managers,
Sub: Revised rates – Recovery of replacement cost of Gold, Silver and All India Bronze Metal Passes in case of loss.
In supersession of Board’s letters No.2002-16/G/127/4/Mint/Pt.I dated 10.04.2018 and No.2017/G/127/4 dated 04.06.2019 issued earlier revising the rate of recovery of the replacement cost of the metal passes, it has been decided that the rates of recovery in case of loss of Gold/ Silver/ All India Bronze Metal Passes stand revised with immediate effect as per the following:
|Metal Pass||Rate of recovery|
|All India Bronze||Rs.4,960/-|
It is, therefore, advised that recovery of the replacement cost of one Gold/ Silver/ All India Bronze Metal Pass from the Officers who report loss of their metal passes, may please be made at the above rates and the amount so recovered be credited to Railway Board under Head: 64-B/Misc./Railway Receipts.
This is issued with the approval of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board).
Related to Your Search:
- Issue of Privilege Passes/PTOs covering Udhampur-Katra Section: Clarification by Railway Board
- Incentives for the Railway athletes their promotions, increments and Special Cash awards over and above existing policy
- Misuse of Railway Complimentary Card Passes (CCPs)
- 7th CPC Revised pay limits for entitlement of Passes and PTOs for railway servants
- Regulation of entitlement of Passes & PTOs till issue of orders on the basis of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Railways : Inclusion of a Parent as well as Medical Attendant in Special Passes issued on medical grounds
- Scheme of Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons
- Privilege Pass, PTO, Post Retirement Complimentary Pass from next year’s account should be issued 5 months in advance
- Post Retirement Complimentary Passes (PRCP) to Group ‘D’ employees Retired on or after 1.1.2006